Unite mankind to promote the existence of humanity.
- Legislation must be pointed and concise.
- Legislation must only contain 1 topic.
CONDUCT OF ELECTED OFFICIALS
- Never vote on party lines.
- No vote shall result in personal or family financial gain.
- Only accept donations from individual voters.
- Limit donations to $500 maximum.
- Refuse all gifts valued over $100.
- Only campaign on the issues.
- Promote solutions to issues.
- Attendance, with exception for an immediate family emergency.
- The establishment of a viable alternative to our current political parties.
- The election of principled representatives.
- Clear and concise laws to benefit society.